GUEST SIGN IN POLICY
• Need not sign in SPOUSE or significant other.
• Must sign in all other guests- MAXIMUM of (4) guest at one time.
• Membership card must be current.
• All guests must leave when signing member leaves.
• Member must purchase beverages.
• Guest cannot be signed in more than once a day.
• When guest has been signed in three times, guest must join, if able, to return.
• Same rules apply for Legionnaire from another post.
• S.A.L & Auxiliary members from another post must present a current membership card. One guest of either spouse or significant other.
· No Guest – No exceptions.
· Membership card must be current.
ACTIVE MILITARY Members
· Must show ID card for service.
· Allowed (1) guest of either spouse or significant other.
Must use key card to enter. If you ring in, a current membership card must be presented. Key cards are not transferable.
No one under the age of 21 may sit at the bar.
Non-members on shuffleboard or pool teams are exempt from guest policy on competition events. (Competitors only no guest)